If you are an experienced RPSGT you don’t want to miss this opportunity to become part of a passionate team that delivers sleep solutions in order to help people live healthier, more productive lives!
FusionSleep, with locations in Suwanee and Sandy Springs, GA, is the only complete sleep medicine program in the Atlanta area. We are currently hiring RPSGTs to be a part of our team. Candidates applying for this position must be able to work 10 or 12 hours shifts, including weekends, at either location based on coverage needs.
The FusionSleep RPSGT is responsible for the following laboratory operations:
· Perform all types of sleep disorder testing, including set-up and performance of nocturnal polysomnograms (PSGs) on all age groups
· Must demonstrate working knowledge of polysomnography, Multiple Sleep Latency Tests (MSLT), oximetry and administration of supplemental O2, Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP and/or Bilevel) studies, and the basics of Sleep Medicine
· Able to take patient vital signs accurately & recognize cardiac arrhythmias
· Ability to perform all duties as a Sleep Technician/Technologist in accordance with AASM, & FusionSleep Quality guidelines
Specific Skill Requirements
· Must be personable and treat patients with care and respect
· Must be a team player and uphold FusionSleep’s Core Fundamentals
· Exceptional quality data acquisition & documentation
· Must be both flexible and reliable
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· Is committed to the further education and development of him/herself & colleagues
Minimum Job Requirements
· Valid RPSGT license/certification or current CPSGT waiting to sit for the RPSGT
· Current CPR/BLS certification
· Must maintain CEC/CEU requirements for certification and AASM Sleep Center Accreditation
We value the health of our employees! Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision plans, company-paid basic life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, 401k plan, and competitive paid time off program.
FusionSleep is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V For more information visit www.fusionsleep.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Internal Number: BRPT-1
FusionSleep is an accredited, independent medical practice that is 100% dedicated to sleep medicine. Our expert team of experienced physicians are board certified in sleep medicine and focus on disease prevention and management. We operate a patient support center serving children and adults of all ages. In both of our Atlanta area locations, we offer consultations with board certified doctors, in-lab and in-home testing, DME, oral appliance, CBTi, and Inspire therapies, along with continuous Care Management, assisting patients with therapy.
Our RPSGT's have access to full PPE, daily, and titrations are only performed in our negative air pressure rooms.