Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Available Day One
Providing faith-based, whole person care to Kansas City since 1962
Excellent health benefits, an onsite childcare center and fitness facility
Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
Employee Referral Program
Largest health care provider in Johnson County with three campuses
Monday – Friday Days (Occasional support and connect with night shift)
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Support the Mission, Vision and Values of AHSM by always leading in a manner exemplifying the SMH Values (Respect, Integrity,
Service, Excellence and Stewardship).
• Support the operational objectives by creating department goals that contribute to the organizational visions.
• Prioritizing the patient as our highest responsibility ensuring that safety, clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction are foremost in the
minds of our associates. Round on inpatient and outpatients weekly.
• Strive to be a positive, passionate and energetic representative of myself, my departments (Neurology, Sleep Center, and
Respiratory) and AHSM.
• Promise to be a change agent even in the most challenging times.
• Actively engage team members, patients, physicians, visitors and our community in conversation to find out how we might improve
their experience at AHSM.
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 + Years of Position-Related Experience
· Basic Life Support - CPR Cert
· Respiratory Therapist
The Manager Pulmonary and Neurology Services has 24-hour accountability, authority and responsibility for quality and safety of patient care/services, operational management, and people management for the areas within areas of responsibility. The Manager fosters the integration of the organization's vision and values, and accomplishes the mission and strategic plan by being supportive and accountable to all of SMH leadership competencies. As a member of the multidisciplinary team, the Manager collaborates with patients/customers, families, physicians, administration, and all associates to meet customer needs and expectations in a patient focused and healing environment for inpatients and outpatients
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.