LifeHealth, a federal government contractor, is seeking full time, part time and PRN Polysomnographic (Sleep) Technicians to provide a variety of services in support of Department of Medicine / Sleep Lab at Evans Army Community Hospital, Fort Carson, CO.
Sleep Technicians are scheduled to work, 7pm to 7am, Monday to Saturday, except on federal holiday when Clinic is closed.
Sleep Technician responsibilities include but aren't limited to: (full job description provided at time of interview):
- The scope of a Sleep technician includes knowledge and skills necessary to recognize and provide age specific care in the treatment, assessment and education of pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. This includes, but is not limited to, and underlying familiarity of common situations and conditions seen in the sleep lab such as: PAP adherence, mask leaks, mask fittings, insomnia, cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia (CBT-I), restless leg syndrome (RLS), anxiety/depression, nightmares, inadequate sleep time and narcolepsy.
- Not limited to other task not listed
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive starting salary - $30.00 to $31.00 per hour plus a $4.23 per hour health & welfare stipend
- 10 days' vacation, 7 days of sick leave and 11 paid federal holidays
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance, short & long-term disability leave.
LifeHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.